REDHOT COURIERS DOES NOT OFFER INSURANCE AND IS NOT LIABLE FOR DAMAGES
REDHOT COURIERS (hereinafter referred to as “the carrier” , Which expression will include its servants, agents and subcontractors) is not a common carrier and will accept no liability as such. All goods carried or other services performed shall be subject only to these conditions of carriage and the carrier reserves the right to accept or refuse any goods at its discretion
The consignor or his authorised agent shall not tender for carriage any explosive or inflammable or otherwise dangerous or damaging goods without presenting a full description of these goods in default of so doing shall be liable for all loss and damage caused thereby.
The carrier may arrange with any other person or company to undertake the carriage hereby contracted to or service ancillary thereto and any such person or company, its servants agents and employees shall be entitled to the benefit of these conditions to the same extent as the carrier.
The carrier accepts no responsibility for any damage including injury, delay or loss of any nature arising out of or incidental to the carriage or any services ancillary thereto or which may occur at any time after the goods have been delivered to the consignee whether due or alleged to be due to misconduct or negligence on the part of the carrier or not and whether the cause of the damage is known or unknown to the carrier.
It is agreed that the person delivering any goods to the carrier for carriage is authorised to sign the consignment for the consignor.
- Once a job is booked if it is cancelled a callout fee will apply and must be paid immediately(see “callout fee” on prices page for appropriate charges), any changes to bookings(day/time and or adding or reducing drops or stock) require at least 24hrs notice, other than straight time changes additional charges will likely apply even if 24hrs notice is given.** If you would like to cancel/modify/change your recurring and/or permanent booking at any stage please ensure at least 24hrs notice on a standard business weekday is given (additional notice required on and around public holidays at least 96hrs if booking is the day after a public holiday) otherwise a callout/cancellation fee currently will apply.
- It is the person booking the jobs responsibility to make sure they select the appropriate vehicle(click here to view vehicles measurements page for all measurements. If the incorrect vehicle is booked a callout fee will apply for that vehicle plus then standard charges for the correct vehicle to then be sent out. Ensure all provided weights are gross weights and include packaging and pallets. if no weights are provided it will be presumed that each pallet weighs 1-1.2ton, if actual weights on arrival exceed those provided it is likely a callout fee will apply and a larger vehicle will be sent to ensure our legal carrying capacity is not exceeded, all additional charges incurred due to the incorrectly supplied weights or measurements being provided will be required to be paid by the person booking the delivery.
- Redhot Couriers DOES NOT offer insurance and is not liable for any damages. Any & all insurance must be organised by the customer. You are also aware that if damages do occur the delivery fee for the particular delivery and any other amounts outstanding on the account must still be paid in full. To discuss marine transit insurance please contact our office (you may only apply if permanent ongoing deliveries and surcharges will apply, this is not standard and will not apply unless organised and approved in advance by Redhot)
- We recommend wrapping any goods you would like to be protected. As we are not furniture removalists we carry very very limited packing materials and additional rates will apply if the driver needs to spend time preparing goods for transport.
- For refrigerated deliveries we only offer refrigerated deliveries and are capable of maintaining temperatures between 0 degrees to +4 degrees, we are happy to transport frozen products but you must be aware we do only have refrigerated transport options. Refrigerated vehicles are capable of running at temperatures between 0 degrees up to +20 degrees if required but as mentioned generally operate between 0 to +4 degrees.
- Palleted stock must be no greater than 1.2m x 1.2m x 1.2m including the pallet. Pallets which are larger than this may have to be broken down and loading/unloading charges may apply or in cases where it cannot be broken down a callout fee will be charged and must be paid. We only carry chep pallets in our vans and refrigerated vehicles, we do not hold a pallet transfer account. We will only accept chep pallets which must be in good condition, at the dropoff we must receive empty exchange cheps at the time of delivery, failure to do so will result in additional charges and under no circumstance can we not receive pallets back to repalce the original exchanged chep pallets.
- For all deliveries with goods in excess of 25kg and/or 50cmx50cmx50cm in dimensions to be picked up and delivered someone must be present who is able to help the driver to load and unload. Failure of this will result in further charges for the driver to deliver or may result in the driver being unable to pickup and a callout fee being charged or the driver having to return goods to the point of pickup at which time full job rates plus additional fees will need to be paid. The job will then need to be rebooked when help will be available and full charges will apply again for the 2nd attempted job.
- when booking deliveries please ensure you advise us of any special instructions or requirements, if no instructions advised then goods will be delivered and left at the front door or in a safe place deemed by the driver, it is your responsibility to ensure adequate instructions are provided to Redhot Couriers if required, Redhot is not responsible for deliveries once delivered and left if no specific instructions are provided about where to leave or not to leave goods, undeliverable goods or requests not to deliver unless goods can be accepted by someone will result in additional charges.
You also agree and confirm that you or the company you are booking on behalf of will pay all costs associated with the delivery and any further fees relating back to the job(surcharges may apply for credit card payments and overdue fees will apply for overdue accounts- all accounts offered are 7 days, overdue fees will apply $10 for 10days, $30 for 14 days(some older accounts have been extended to overdue fees only applying after 30 days $10 and after 60 days $30))
- Higher rates may apply to the rates mentioned on this website especially during peak periods and should only be used as a guide, more accurate quotes can always be given in writing. Further to this as we specialise in adhoc deliveries any requirements in which our services are required for more than a 2hr delivery run VIP rates will apply for the full time . Any Quotes override listed prices and additional charges may always apply to quotes and listed prices. rates may apply from drivers starting pointhome/base until return to base/home especially during after hours services however during most standard times rates will apply from pickup until finish point however please check when booking and receiving a quote and we can confirm which will apply or this will be factored in when a quote is provided.
- Any and ALL food products including( freezer, chiller & dry) will be required to be transported in a refrigerated vehicle unless product is packed to redhots satisfaction and agreed by redhot prior to your booking to be transported in a general vehicle otherwise all food products will be transported in a refrigerated vehicle and refrigerated rates will apply regardless of if refrigerated unit/temps are required to be maintained during transport. For hot food transport, under no circumstances will redhot transport the food with the refrigerated unit turned off or set above +4 degrees.
- For vehicle movements/transfer NO INSURANCE WILL BE PROVIDED BY REDHOT. YOU MUST ENSURE ALL VEHICLES ARE LICENSED AND INSURED PRIOR TO REDHOT TRANSPORTING/MOVING THE VEHICLE, REDHOT IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY MONIES/ DAMAGE OR EXCESS PAYMENTS ASSOCIATED WITH THE VEHICLE THIS REMAINS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY AT ALL TIMES. NO FUEL, GENERAL MAINTENANCE OR VEHICLE EXPENSES WILL PAID FOR OR CARRIED OUT BY REDHOT, IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO ENSURE THE VEHICLE IS READY FOR TRANSPORT. IF ANY EXPENSES ARE INCURRED BY REHDOT THESE WILL BE ADDED TO YOUR INVOICE AND RECEIPTS ATTACHED, FUEL WILL BE CHARGED AT $2.50 PER LITRE.